After graduating from Radford University, he moved to Charleston, West Virginia where he worked for the West Virginia Office of Technology. He then moved to Columbia, South Carolina where he attended the University of South Carolina School of Law, Graduating in 2017. Mr. Lusk was admitted to the South Carolina Bar in 2017.
Mr. Lusk is admitted to the South Carolina Bar and United States District Court, District of South Carolina. Mr. Lusk is a member of the South Carolina and the American Bar Association. Locally, Mr. Lusk is a member of the Richland County Bar Association.
Mr. Lusk lives in Columbia, South Carolina with his wife of 5 years, Brittany. He is active in his community and has been a board member of the Columbia Men’s Adult Baseball league since 2017. In addition to being on the board of directors of the Columbia Men’s Adult Baseball league, he plays co-ed volleyball with his wife through Everplay Sport and Social Club. Mr. Lusk and his wife have two rescue dogs, Reggie and Riley.
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- J.D. – 2017
- Radford University
- B.S. – 2013
- Major: Public Relations
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Richland County Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Eleventh Circuit Solicitor’s Office, 2017 – 2018
- Law Office of James R. Snell, 2018 – 2020