Civil and Business Litigation Attorneys in North Carolina
The civil and business litigation attorneys at Crawford & von Keller, PLLC have extensive experience helping our clients navigate the complex legal process. Due to our extensive experience litigating in the courtroom, our attorneys know how important it is to be prepared for trial. We also understand how to balance professionalism with tenacity as we fight for creditors’ rights throughout North and South Carolina.
Our attorneys in North Carolina represent clients who are dealing with a wide variety of legal issues, including:
- Creditors’ advocacy – Our lawyers advocate for creditors in a variety of cases, including bankruptcy cases. When a creditor is owed money and learns that the debtor has filed for bankruptcy, there are still legal options available to the creditor to obtain repayment. Our attorneys will work hard to help you recover the debt you are owed.
- Landlord-tenant disputes – Our firm has experience representing clients on a variety of legal issues, including:
- Lease negotiations
- Lease review
- Lease drafting
- Commercial and residential evictions
- Business disputes – Our firm also serves business clients who are facing disputes with other businesses. For instance, if you loaned money to another business and are having trouble collecting on the debt, our attorneys have the resources to step in and help you recover the money you are owed.
- Breach of contract – Frequently, when a creditor files a lawsuit against a debtor, the reason for doing so is a breach of contract. When debtors breach their contracts by failing to repay a debt, our attorneys step in and take the appropriate legal action to help you recover the debt.
At Crawford & von Keller, PLLC, we understand that civil litigation can be stressful, even overwhelming, especially when your organization or business has so many other concerns to tend to. Let us shoulder some of that burden by crafting a winning legal strategy on your behalf.
Our attorneys will regularly update you on the status of your case and will be as responsive as possible while litigation is ongoing. When you consult with our team, you can rest assured that you and your business or organization will be in good hands.
If you would like to discuss your specific legal issue with one of our dedicated litigation attorneys in North Carolina, have questions about your legal rights, or wish to know more about our firm, you can contact us by phone or fill out our online form. Reach out today to schedule your consultation.